Whitethorn CA, Shelter Cove

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      Do we have anyone in area of Whitethorn CA, Shelter Cove for surveillance
      Sat 5-18?

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.