Surveillance in Lake Mary FLA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative in Lake Mary, Florida. The surveillance
      time and date TBD. $45 per hour, 4 hour minimum, .45 per mile, ½ hour
      travel time max each

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I