Surveillance operative in Vienna, VA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Group,

      We need a Surveillance operative in Vienna, VA. The surveillance will start
      as soon as someone can be made available at 7:30am on a weekday. $45 per
      hour, 4 hour minimum, .45 per mile, ½ hour travel time max each

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I