RUSH: International Cell Phone Ping

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2013
      Group,

      We have a customer in the southern California looking for a cost on a phone
      ping for a family member in the Egypt, Sudan and/or Sinai area.
      Please advise as to the cost and how many pings can be made. In a perfect
      world they would like to set the phone ping at a specific or specific times
      of the day. We will need to know how many pings can we get for your quote
      and when is the earliest we can get it pinged. We will need to do the quote
      on two phones.

      This is a rush matter.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing