Re: [infoguys-list] 2-Day Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Training - Orlando FL and Salt Lake City UT

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2013
      MODERATOR:

      May I have your permission to share announcements such as the one below in other forums?

      Thanks.

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
      E-mail: Roncaro@...

      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2013
        Hi Ronald,

        Yes, thank you! I would very much appreciate you sharing it!

        Sandra Stibbards
        Owner / President
        Camelot Investigations
        888-584-3393 office
        888-584-6778 cellular
        CA License # PI18099
        TX License # A11304
        sandra@...

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Ronald DeCaro <Roncaro@...> wrote:

        > MODERATOR:
        >

        > May I have your permission to share announcements such as the one below in other forums?
        >

        > Thanks.
        >

        > Ronald R. DeCaro
        > Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
        > INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
        > PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
        > Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
        > E-mail: Roncaro@...

      • Sandra Stibbards