Re: [infoguys-list] Reversing Video
- You can rotate video clips in Windows Movie Maker by doing the following:
1. Import the video clip into Windows Movie Maker.
2. Drag the imported video clip and drop it onto the timeline.
3. On the Tools menu, click Video Effects.
4. To rotate the video clip to the right, drag the Rotate 90 video effect
and drop it onto the movie on the timeline.
To rotate the video clip to the left, drag the Rotate 270 video effect and
drop it onto the movie on the timeline.
5. On the File menu, click Save Movie File and follow the instructions in
the Save Movie Wizard.
In a message dated 5/8/2013 2:28:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Thanks. I looked every where on movie maker and could not find it. Dean
Sent from my iPhone
On May 6, 2013, at 14:02, _suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...)
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> Dean -
> I believe that Windows Movie Maker has an option to rotate the video.
> Sincerely yours,
> Sue Sarkis
> Sarkis Detective Agency
> (est. 1976)
> PI 6564
> _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/)
> 1346 Ethel Street
> Glendale, CA 91207-1826
> "one Nation under God" and "in GOD we TRUST"
> If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English,
> thank a military veteran
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]