Re: [infoguys-list] Reversing Video

  • Dean Boerger
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2013
      Thanks. I looked every where on movie maker and could not find it. Dean

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 6, 2013, at 14:02, suesarkis@... wrote:

      > Dean -
      >
      > I believe that Windows Movie Maker has an option to rotate the video.
      >
      > Sincerely yours,
      > Sue
      > ________________________
      > Sue Sarkis
      > Sarkis Detective Agency
      >
      > (est. 1976)
      > PI 6564
      > 1346 Ethel Street
      > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > 818-242-2505

      > thank a military veteran

    • suesarkis2001
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2013
        You can rotate video clips in Windows Movie Maker by doing the following:

        1. Import the video clip into Windows Movie Maker.

        2. Drag the imported video clip and drop it onto the timeline.

        3. On the Tools menu, click Video Effects.

        4. To rotate the video clip to the right, drag the Rotate 90 video effect
        and drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

        -or-

        To rotate the video clip to the left, drag the Rotate 270 video effect and
        drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

        5. On the File menu, click Save Movie File and follow the instructions in
        the Save Movie Wizard.