Re: [infoguys-list] Reversing Video

  • suesarkis2001
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2013
      Dean -

      I believe that Windows Movie Maker has an option to rotate the video.

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

    • Dean Boerger
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2013
        Thanks. I looked every where on movie maker and could not find it. Dean

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 6, 2013, at 14:02, suesarkis@... wrote:

        > Dean -
        >
        > I believe that Windows Movie Maker has an option to rotate the video.
        >
        > Sincerely yours,
        > Sue
        > ________________________
        > Sue Sarkis
        > Sarkis Detective Agency
        >
        > (est. 1976)
        > PI 6564
        > 1346 Ethel Street
        > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
        > 818-242-2505

        > thank a military veteran

      • suesarkis2001
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2013
          You can rotate video clips in Windows Movie Maker by doing the following:

          1. Import the video clip into Windows Movie Maker.

          2. Drag the imported video clip and drop it onto the timeline.

          3. On the Tools menu, click Video Effects.

          4. To rotate the video clip to the right, drag the Rotate 90 video effect
          and drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

          -or-

          To rotate the video clip to the left, drag the Rotate 270 video effect and
          drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

          5. On the File menu, click Save Movie File and follow the instructions in
          the Save Movie Wizard.