Reversing Video

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 6:36 AM
      Dear List Members:

      I have video of a subject that was taped via the side view mirror which
      causes everything to be reversed. Is there a known easy means to reverse
      the video to normal view? I know that I can pull stills off the video and
      "flip" the still to normal view in Picture Viewer.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their anticipated responses.

      Be safe,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      1580 King Avenue, Suite 103

      Columbus, OH 43212-2058

      (614) 481-0777

      (614) 481-0778 Fax

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

      www.strategictraining.org <http://www.strategictraining.org/>

      OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

      www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com <http://www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com

    • suesarkis2001
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 11:02 AM
        Dean -

        I believe that Windows Movie Maker has an option to rotate the video.

        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

      • Dean Boerger
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8 2:27 PM
          Thanks. I looked every where on movie maker and could not find it. Dean

          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 6, 2013, at 14:02, suesarkis@... wrote:

          > Dean -
          >
          > I believe that Windows Movie Maker has an option to rotate the video.
          >
          > Sincerely yours,
          > Sue
          > ________________________
          > Sue Sarkis
          > Sarkis Detective Agency
          >
          > (est. 1976)
          > PI 6564
          > 1346 Ethel Street
          > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          > 818-242-2505

          > thank a military veteran

        • suesarkis2001
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8 3:27 PM
            You can rotate video clips in Windows Movie Maker by doing the following:

            1. Import the video clip into Windows Movie Maker.

            2. Drag the imported video clip and drop it onto the timeline.

            3. On the Tools menu, click Video Effects.

            4. To rotate the video clip to the right, drag the Rotate 90 video effect
            and drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

            -or-

            To rotate the video clip to the left, drag the Rotate 270 video effect and
            drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

            5. On the File menu, click Save Movie File and follow the instructions in
            the Save Movie Wizard.