Surveillance operative for Los Angeles, CA 5/7/2013

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:14 PM
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative on Tuesday 5/7/2013 starting at 7:AM in Los
      Angeles, CA 90292.

      Pay is $35 per hour 4 hour min., plus .45 per mile.  No more than ½ hour
      travel time each way to and from the starting location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I