Investigator needed in Atwater, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 2:52 PM
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative in or near Atwater, CA. We need a
      site-check and door knock. Time, date and pay TBD.

      No more than ½ hour travel time each way to and from the starting location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I