Lexington VA Surveillance

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      Lexington VA Surveillance
      We are looking to cover a Lexington VA Surveillance starting tomorrow
      Thursday evening the 2nd, running thru the fourth. Woman traveling into your
      area. Please respond off list to Gil ASAP if interested.

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT. A
      NY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.