Re: Scrupulation

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2013
      Now THAT! Is funny.........

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

      RMRI, Inc. Blog
      (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Ronald DeCaro <Roncaro@...> wrote:

      > Well, I could not find it either but someone posted official sounding samples of its use and I took his word for it.
      >

      > Ronald R. DeCaro
      > Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
      > INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      > PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
      > Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
      > E-mail: Roncaro@...

    • MitchD
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2013
        im surprised scrupulation was taken this far,I do declare!

        Mitch Davis
        TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
        20 Music Square West,Suite 208
        Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
        615.251.0441
        Fax 615.523.0300
        www.tscmusa.com

        Technical Investigation Services
        Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
        Technical Surveillance Experts
        Expert Witness Services

        Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
        If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
        or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
        the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.