Re: [infoguys-list] Scrupulation

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2013
      Well, I could not find it either but someone posted official sounding samples of its use and I took his word for it.

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
      E-mail: Roncaro@...

      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2013
        Now THAT! Is funny.........

        Ricky B. Gurley.

        Agency License Number: 2011001124

        Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
        Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

        Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
        Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
        Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
        Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
        Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
        Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
        EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

        RMRI, Inc. Website
        (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

        RMRI, Inc. Blog
        (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Ronald DeCaro <Roncaro@...> wrote:

        > Well, I could not find it either but someone posted official sounding samples of its use and I took his word for it.
        >

        > Ronald R. DeCaro
        > Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
        > INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
        > PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
        > Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
        > E-mail: Roncaro@...

      • MitchD
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2013
          im surprised scrupulation was taken this far,I do declare!

          Mitch Davis
          TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
          20 Music Square West,Suite 208
          Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
          615.251.0441
          Fax 615.523.0300
          www.tscmusa.com

          Technical Investigation Services
          Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
          Technical Surveillance Experts
          Expert Witness Services

          Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
          If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
          or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
          the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.