Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Scrupulation

  • MitchD
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29 7:23 PM
      youve been marshalled AGAIN!!!

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      615.251.0441
      Fax 615.523.0300
      www.tscmusa.com

      Technical Investigation Services
      Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      Technical Surveillance Experts
      Expert Witness Services

      Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
      or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
      the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

      On 4/29/2013 9:13 PM, RickyG wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > RMRI, Inc.
      > http://www.rmriinc.com
      >
      > --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>, suesarkis@... wrote:
      > >

      > > In a message dated 4/29/2013 12:24:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > > Roncaro@... writes:
      > >
      > > It helped me attain my goal of learning a new word every day. Thanks
      > >
      > > Ronald R. DeCaro
      > >
      > > What new word? According to the following dictionaries which I actually
      > > checked, the word does not exist. However, I realize that ..... oh,
      > never
      > > mind !!
      > >
      > > American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language,
      > > Collins English Dictionary,
      > > Vocabulary.com,
      > > Macmillan Dictionary,
      > > Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition,
      > > the Wordnik,
      > > Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary,
      > > Wiktionary,
      > > Compact Oxford English Dictionary,
      > > Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed.,
      > > The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus,
      > > Infoplease Dictionary,
      > > the Dictionary.com,
      > > Online Etymology Dictionary,
      > > UltraLingua English Dictionary,
      > > Cambridge Dictionary of American English,
      > > Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms,
      > > The Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia,
      > > Online Plain Text English Dictionary,
      > > Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition,
      > > Rhymezone,
      > > CMU Pronouncing,
      > > AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary,
      > > R-O-Matic Italian/English Dictionary,
      > > Webster's 1828 Dictionary,
      > > Virdainas - a Sudovian Dictionary,
      > > Collins Pocket French Dictionary (English to French),
      > > Collins Pocket German Dictionary (English to German),
      > > Collins Pocket Italian Dictionary (English to Italian),
      > > Collins Pocket Spanish Dictionary (English to Spanish),
      > > Dict.cc Englisch/Deutsch Wörterbuch,
      > > Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (1898),
      > > the Free Dictionary,
      > > Mnemonic Dictionary,
      > > WordNet 1.7 Vocabulary Helper,
      > > LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus,
      > > the Dictionary/thesaurus,
      > > the Online Talking Dictionary,
      > > Eurodict Online,
      > > Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations,
      > > Lexical FreeNet (shows word connections),
      > > Mennonite Low German Dictionary,
      > > LITTLE EXPLORERS(TM) Picture Dictionary, and
      > > the Urban Dictionary.
      > >

      > > Sincerely yours,
      > > Sue
      > > ________________________
      > > Sue Sarkis
      > > Sarkis Detective Agency
      > >

      > > (est. 1976)
      > > PI 6564
      > > _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/)
      > > 1346 Ethel Street
      > > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > > 818-242-2505
      > >
      > > "one Nation under God" and "in GOD we TRUST"
      > >
      > > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English,

    • Ronald DeCaro
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2013
        Well, I could not find it either but someone posted official sounding samples of its use and I took his word for it.

        Ronald R. DeCaro
        Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
        INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
        PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
        Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
        E-mail: Roncaro@...

        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2013
          Now THAT! Is funny.........

          Ricky B. Gurley.

          Agency License Number: 2011001124

          Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
          Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

          Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
          Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
          Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
          Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
          Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
          Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
          EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

          RMRI, Inc. Website
          (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

          RMRI, Inc. Blog
          (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Ronald DeCaro <Roncaro@...> wrote:

          > Well, I could not find it either but someone posted official sounding samples of its use and I took his word for it.
          >

          > Ronald R. DeCaro
          > Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
          > INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
          > PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
          > Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
          > E-mail: Roncaro@...

        • MitchD
          Message 4 of 13 , May 1, 2013
            im surprised scrupulation was taken this far,I do declare!