Re: Scrupulation

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29 7:13 PM
      Sue Sarkis,

      You did not check the American Heritage North Carolinian Redneck Dictionary!

      Now I know that the word exists and is commonly used in certain southern states in the USA.

      What most people here do not seem to understand is HOW the word must be spoken.

      It must be used in the accent of of a southern, civil war Colonel; in example: "Why I say sir, let us evacuate these California idiots from our presence and continue on with our scrupulation of the Colorado PI Licensing idiots"!

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      RMRI, Inc.
      http://www.rmriinc.com

      > In a message dated 4/29/2013 12:24:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > Roncaro@... writes:
      >
      > It helped me attain my goal of learning a new word every day. Thanks
      >
      > Ronald R. DeCaro
      >
      > What new word? According to the following dictionaries which I actually
      > checked, the word does not exist. However, I realize that ..... oh, never
      > mind !!
      >
      > American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language,
      > Collins English Dictionary,
      > Vocabulary.com,
      > Macmillan Dictionary,
      > Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition,
      > the Wordnik,
      > Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary,
      > Wiktionary,
      > Compact Oxford English Dictionary,
      > Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed.,
      > The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus,
      > Infoplease Dictionary,
      > the Dictionary.com,
      > Online Etymology Dictionary,
      > UltraLingua English Dictionary,
      > Cambridge Dictionary of American English,
      > Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms,
      > The Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia,
      > Online Plain Text English Dictionary,
      > Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition,
      > Rhymezone,
      > CMU Pronouncing,
      > AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary,
      > R-O-Matic Italian/English Dictionary,
      > Webster's 1828 Dictionary,
      > Virdainas - a Sudovian Dictionary,
      > Collins Pocket French Dictionary (English to French),
      > Collins Pocket German Dictionary (English to German),
      > Collins Pocket Italian Dictionary (English to Italian),
      > Collins Pocket Spanish Dictionary (English to Spanish),
      > Dict.cc Englisch/Deutsch Wörterbuch,
      > Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (1898),
      > the Free Dictionary,
      > Mnemonic Dictionary,
      > WordNet 1.7 Vocabulary Helper,
      > LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus,
      > the Dictionary/thesaurus,
      > the Online Talking Dictionary,
      > Eurodict Online,
      > Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations,
      > Lexical FreeNet (shows word connections),
      > Mennonite Low German Dictionary,
      > LITTLE EXPLORERS(TM) Picture Dictionary, and
      > the Urban Dictionary.
      >

      > Sincerely yours,
      > Sue
      > ________________________
      > Sue Sarkis
      > Sarkis Detective Agency
      >

      > (est. 1976)
      > PI 6564
      > 1346 Ethel Street
      > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > 818-242-2505

      > thank a military veteran

    • MitchD
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 29 7:23 PM
        youve been marshalled AGAIN!!!

        Mitch Davis
        TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
        20 Music Square West,Suite 208
        Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
        615.251.0441
        Fax 615.523.0300
        www.tscmusa.com

        Technical Investigation Services
        Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
        Technical Surveillance Experts
        Expert Witness Services

        Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
        If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
        or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
        the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

        On 4/29/2013 9:13 PM, RickyG wrote:

> [...]
        > > the Dictionary/thesaurus,
        > > the Online Talking Dictionary,
        > > Eurodict Online,
        > > Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations,
        > > Lexical FreeNet (shows word connections),
        > > Mennonite Low German Dictionary,
        > > LITTLE EXPLORERS(TM) Picture Dictionary, and
        > > the Urban Dictionary.
        > >

        > > Sincerely yours,
        > > Sue
        > > ________________________
        > > Sue Sarkis
        > > Sarkis Detective Agency
        > >

        > > (est. 1976)
        > > PI 6564
        > > _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/)
        > > 1346 Ethel Street
        > > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
        > > 818-242-2505
        > >
        > > "one Nation under God" and "in GOD we TRUST"
        > >
        > > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English,

      • Ronald DeCaro
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2013
          Well, I could not find it either but someone posted official sounding samples of its use and I took his word for it.

          Ronald R. DeCaro
          Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
          INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
          PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
          Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
          E-mail: Roncaro@...

          Message 4 of 13 , May 1, 2013
            Now THAT! Is funny.........

            Ricky B. Gurley.

            Agency License Number: 2011001124

            Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
            Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

            Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
            Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
            Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
            Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
            Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
            Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
            EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

            RMRI, Inc. Website
            (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

            RMRI, Inc. Blog
            (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Ronald DeCaro <Roncaro@...> wrote:

            > Well, I could not find it either but someone posted official sounding samples of its use and I took his word for it.
            >

            > Ronald R. DeCaro
            > Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
            > INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
            > PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
            > Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
            > E-mail: Roncaro@...

          • MitchD
            Message 5 of 13 , May 1, 2013
              im surprised scrupulation was taken this far,I do declare!