Paypal purchased your information from Square and Intuit to expand their credit card processing base

  • MitchD
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      I just received a call from a 513 displayed on caller ID.
      He stated that Paypal purchased subscriber information from Square and
      Intuit ( Go pay)
      This means that there is a possibility that your bank information,
      clients card info and more is now in the hands of paypal
      In the call the salesperson wants to make you aware of Paypals desire
      for you to use them to process credit cards.

      IMHO,I think paypal should stick w e bay and small item sales and leave
      card processing for service providers alone. Paypal is considered a 3rd
      party processor where some agencies will not allow their cards to be
      used w 3rd party processing.Im also leary of Paypals tactic to freeze
      funds when a consumer feels they didnt get what they wanted regardless
      of reason in a bad way.....Ive used square and intuit go pay w no
      issues,clients love it.its simple,works funds avail quickly.I also
      believe paypals tactic of buying our info is deceitful versus building
      processing the old fashioned way...

      If someone has time to research this please advise on list
      Thanks

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      615.251.0441
      Fax 615.523.0300
      www.tscmusa.com
      Technical Investigation Services
      Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      Technical Surveillance Experts
      Expert Witness Services

      This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.