Re: [infoguys-list] Scrupulation

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
      Interesting, although perhaps not very productive discussion. It helped me attain my goal of learning a new word every day. Thanks

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
      E-mail: Roncaro@...

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
        In a message dated 4/29/2013 12:24:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        Roncaro@... writes:

        It helped me attain my goal of learning a new word every day. Thanks

        Ronald R. DeCaro

        What new word? According to the following dictionaries which I actually
        checked, the word does not exist. However, I realize that ..... oh, never
        mind !!

        American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language,
        Collins English Dictionary,
        Vocabulary.com,
        Macmillan Dictionary,
        Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition,
        the Wordnik,
        Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary,
        Wiktionary,
        Compact Oxford English Dictionary,
        Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed.,
        The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus,
        Infoplease Dictionary,
        the Dictionary.com,
        Online Etymology Dictionary,
        UltraLingua English Dictionary,
        Cambridge Dictionary of American English,
        Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms,
        The Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia,
        Online Plain Text English Dictionary,
        Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition,
        Rhymezone,
        CMU Pronouncing,
        AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary,
        R-O-Matic Italian/English Dictionary,
        Webster's 1828 Dictionary,
        Virdainas - a Sudovian Dictionary,
        Collins Pocket French Dictionary (English to French),
        Collins Pocket German Dictionary (English to German),
        Collins Pocket Italian Dictionary (English to Italian),
        Collins Pocket Spanish Dictionary (English to Spanish),
        Dict.cc Englisch/Deutsch Wörterbuch,
        Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (1898),
        the Free Dictionary,
        Mnemonic Dictionary,
        WordNet 1.7 Vocabulary Helper,
        LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus,
        the Dictionary/thesaurus,
        the Online Talking Dictionary,
        Eurodict Online,
        Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations,
        Lexical FreeNet (shows word connections),
        Mennonite Low German Dictionary,
        LITTLE EXPLORERS(TM) Picture Dictionary, and
        the Urban Dictionary.

        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

      • RickyG
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
          Sue Sarkis,

          You did not check the American Heritage North Carolinian Redneck Dictionary!

          Now I know that the word exists and is commonly used in certain southern states in the USA.

          What most people here do not seem to understand is HOW the word must be spoken.

          It must be used in the accent of of a southern, civil war Colonel; in example: "Why I say sir, let us evacuate these California idiots from our presence and continue on with our scrupulation of the Colorado PI Licensing idiots"!

          Ricky B. Gurley.

          RMRI, Inc.
          http://www.rmriinc.com

          > In a message dated 4/29/2013 12:24:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          > Roncaro@... writes:
          >
          > It helped me attain my goal of learning a new word every day. Thanks
          >
          > Ronald R. DeCaro
          >
          > What new word? According to the following dictionaries which I actually
          > checked, the word does not exist. However, I realize that ..... oh, never
          > mind !!
          >
          > American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language,
          > Collins English Dictionary,
          > Vocabulary.com,
          > Macmillan Dictionary,
          > Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition,
          > the Wordnik,
          > Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary,
          > Wiktionary,
          > Compact Oxford English Dictionary,
          > Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed.,
          > The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus,
          > Infoplease Dictionary,
          > the Dictionary.com,
          > Online Etymology Dictionary,
          > UltraLingua English Dictionary,
          > Cambridge Dictionary of American English,
          > Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms,
          > The Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia,
          > Online Plain Text English Dictionary,
          > Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition,
          > Rhymezone,
          > CMU Pronouncing,
          > AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary,
          > R-O-Matic Italian/English Dictionary,
          > Webster's 1828 Dictionary,
          > Virdainas - a Sudovian Dictionary,
          > Collins Pocket French Dictionary (English to French),
          > Collins Pocket German Dictionary (English to German),
          > Collins Pocket Italian Dictionary (English to Italian),
          > Collins Pocket Spanish Dictionary (English to Spanish),
          > Dict.cc Englisch/Deutsch Wörterbuch,
          > Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (1898),
          > the Free Dictionary,
          > Mnemonic Dictionary,
          > WordNet 1.7 Vocabulary Helper,
          > LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus,
          > the Dictionary/thesaurus,
          > the Online Talking Dictionary,
          > Eurodict Online,
          > Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations,
          > Lexical FreeNet (shows word connections),
          > Mennonite Low German Dictionary,
          > LITTLE EXPLORERS(TM) Picture Dictionary, and
          > the Urban Dictionary.
          >

          > Sincerely yours,
          > Sue
          > ________________________
          > Sue Sarkis
          > Sarkis Detective Agency
          >

          > (est. 1976)
          > PI 6564
          > 1346 Ethel Street
          > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          > 818-242-2505

          > thank a military veteran

        • MitchD
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
            youve been marshalled AGAIN!!!

            Mitch Davis
            TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
            20 Music Square West,Suite 208
            Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
            615.251.0441
            Fax 615.523.0300
            www.tscmusa.com

            Technical Investigation Services
            Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
            Technical Surveillance Experts
            Expert Witness Services

            Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
            If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
            or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
            the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

            On 4/29/2013 9:13 PM, RickyG wrote:

> [...]
            > > the Dictionary/thesaurus,
            > > the Online Talking Dictionary,
            > > Eurodict Online,
            > > Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations,
            > > Lexical FreeNet (shows word connections),
            > > Mennonite Low German Dictionary,
            > > LITTLE EXPLORERS(TM) Picture Dictionary, and
            > > the Urban Dictionary.
            > >

            > > Sincerely yours,
            > > Sue
            > > ________________________
            > > Sue Sarkis
            > > Sarkis Detective Agency
            > >

            > > (est. 1976)
            > > PI 6564
            > > _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/)
            > > 1346 Ethel Street
            > > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
            > > 818-242-2505
            > >
            > > "one Nation under God" and "in GOD we TRUST"
            > >
            > > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English,

          • Ronald DeCaro

              Message 6 of 13 , May 1, 2013
                Now THAT! Is funny.........

                Ricky B. Gurley.

                Agency License Number: 2011001124

                Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
                Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

                Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
                Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
                Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
                Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
                EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

                RMRI, Inc. Website
                (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

                RMRI, Inc. Blog
                (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Ronald DeCaro <Roncaro@...> wrote:

                > Well, I could not find it either but someone posted official sounding samples of its use and I took his word for it.
                >

                > Ronald R. DeCaro
                > Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
                > INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
                > PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
                > Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
                > E-mail: Roncaro@...

              • MitchD
                Message 7 of 13 , May 1, 2013
                  im surprised scrupulation was taken this far,I do declare!