Re: Scrupulation

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
      I don't understand how any of you missed this legitimate word? Although Mitch misused it, Sue did not understand it, Ron has never heard of it, Bob is making a joke of it, and Bill has given us a history lesson on it; nobody seems to understand it!

      Scrupulation (1) Scrutiny of another person's scruples. (The Judge's scrupulation of the witness was not very flattering). (After intense scrupulation of Derrick Marshall, I found him running low on scruples).

      Present Tense: Scrupulate (1) To scrutinize another person's scruples. (Due to the statement that you just made, I feel compelled to scrupulate you).

      Past Tense: Scrupulated (1) To have scrutinized another person scruples. (He was intensely scrupulated, and I now trust him).

      You pepes gotta learn something bout the English language!

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

      RMRI, Inc. Blog
      (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, oracleintl@... wrote:

> [...]
      >

      > In a message dated 4/27/2013 12:45:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > suesarkis@... writes:
      >

      > Forgive my ignorance but what the heck is scrupulation?
      >
      > sue
      >

      > In a message dated 4/26/2013 8:17:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > _MitchD@..._ (mailto:MitchD@...) writes:
      >
      > were here because the dr oz show changed air time and faced network
      > scrupulation on the wide discussion of flatulation in the home and
      > workplace and how to curnb it ;) lol
      >
      > Mitch Davis
      > TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      > 20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      > Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      > 615.251.0441
      > Fax 615.523.0300
      > www.tscmusa.com

      > "Maintaining a higher degree of excellence"
      > Technical Investigation Services
      > Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      > Technical Surveillance Experts
      > Expert Witness Services
      >
      > Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
      > privileged,
      > confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      > If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent
      > responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
      > hereby
      > notified that any dissemination
      > or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
      > received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your
      > system without copying it and notify
      > the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be
      > corrected. Thank you.
      >
      > On 4/26/2013 3:02 PM, RickyG wrote:
      > >
      > > Lady's and Gentlemen,
      > >
      > > If you are going to post message to InfoGuys, then please don't
      > > advertise other Yahoo Groups, and post unflattering remarks about the
      > > moderators of InfoGuys. Does anyone here other than our "resident
      > > dipstick" believe that I am going to let a post advertising other
      > > Groups, and insulting our moderators go through?
      > >
      > > I do believe in being able to have your say, but c'mon! There has to
      > > be a point in which common sense should prevail when a person posts to
      > > a group. You have to know that if you want to post negative comments
      > > about this group and it's moderators, that the post has a high
      > > likelihood of not going through.
      > >
      > > Besides, if you think so little of this group, why are you here?
      > >
      > > Ricky B. Gurley.
      > >
      > > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc. & Thoth Data Systems
      > > Agency License Number: 2011001124
      > >
      > > Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      > > Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072
      > >
      > > Mailing Address: 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
      > > Office Address: 1 E. Broadway Suite Z, Columbia, MO. 65203
      > > Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      > > Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      > > Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      > > Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      > > Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958

    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
        On 4/29/2013 12:51 PM, RickyG wrote:
        > I don't understand how any of you missed this legitimate word? Although Mitch misused it, Sue did not understand it, Ron has never heard of it, Bob is making a joke of it, and Bill has given us a history lesson on it; nobody seems to understand it!
        >
        > Scrupulation (1) Scrutiny of another person's scruples. (The Judge's scrupulation of the witness was not very flattering). (After intense scrupulation of Derrick Marshall, I found him running low on scruples).
        >
        > Present Tense: Scrupulate (1) To scrutinize another person's scruples. (Due to the statement that you just made, I feel compelled to scrupulate you).
        >
        > Past Tense: Scrupulated (1) To have scrutinized another person scruples. (He was intensely scrupulated, and I now trust him).
        >

        > You pepes gotta learn something bout the English language!

        Aren't you 'posed to have sumthin' dere bout y'all?

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      • MitchD
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
          scrupulation: process of vetting something with diligence ie had i
          sanctioned proper scrupulation of the spy shop i would have found out i
          was setting myself up to get marshalled........

          Mitch Davis
          TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
          20 Music Square West,Suite 208
          Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
          615.251.0441
          Fax 615.523.0300
          www.tscmusa.com

          Technical Investigation Services
          Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
          Technical Surveillance Experts
          Expert Witness Services

          Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

        • jquac
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
            In a message dated 4/29/2013 9:26:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            oracleintl@... writes:

            "... wrote a touching letter to President Bill Clinton in support of the
            application and Clinton granted, even though his presidential term was in
            mass scrupulation."

            ....and then Clinton responded "I have NEVER engaged in scrupulation with
            that woman!"

            Michele Dawn
            RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
            Rancho Attorney Service of California &
            RASCAL's Research & Location Services
            28465 Old Town Front St #318
            Temecula, CA 92590
            (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
            CALSpro NAPPS CAJP NCISS
            "Tweet" to rascalprocess
            See our website at _www.ranchoattorneyservice.com_
            (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
            MC - Visa - American Express

          • Ronald DeCaro
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
              Interesting, although perhaps not very productive discussion. It helped me attain my goal of learning a new word every day. Thanks

              Ronald R. DeCaro
              Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
              INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
              PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
              Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
              E-mail: Roncaro@...

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
                In a message dated 4/29/2013 12:24:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                Roncaro@... writes:

                It helped me attain my goal of learning a new word every day. Thanks

                Ronald R. DeCaro

                What new word? According to the following dictionaries which I actually
                checked, the word does not exist. However, I realize that ..... oh, never
                mind !!

                American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language,
                Collins English Dictionary,
                Vocabulary.com,
                Macmillan Dictionary,
                Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition,
                the Wordnik,
                Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary,
                Wiktionary,
                Compact Oxford English Dictionary,
                Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed.,
                The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus,
                Infoplease Dictionary,
                the Dictionary.com,
                Online Etymology Dictionary,
                UltraLingua English Dictionary,
                Cambridge Dictionary of American English,
                Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms,
                The Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia,
                Online Plain Text English Dictionary,
                Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition,
                Rhymezone,
                CMU Pronouncing,
                AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary,
                R-O-Matic Italian/English Dictionary,
                Webster's 1828 Dictionary,
                Virdainas - a Sudovian Dictionary,
                Collins Pocket French Dictionary (English to French),
                Collins Pocket German Dictionary (English to German),
                Collins Pocket Italian Dictionary (English to Italian),
                Collins Pocket Spanish Dictionary (English to Spanish),
                Dict.cc Englisch/Deutsch Wörterbuch,
                Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (1898),
                the Free Dictionary,
                Mnemonic Dictionary,
                WordNet 1.7 Vocabulary Helper,
                LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus,
                the Dictionary/thesaurus,
                the Online Talking Dictionary,
                Eurodict Online,
                Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations,
                Lexical FreeNet (shows word connections),
                Mennonite Low German Dictionary,
                LITTLE EXPLORERS(TM) Picture Dictionary, and
                the Urban Dictionary.

                ________________________

                thank a military veteran

              • RickyG
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
                  Sue Sarkis,

                  You did not check the American Heritage North Carolinian Redneck Dictionary!

                  Now I know that the word exists and is commonly used in certain southern states in the USA.

                  What most people here do not seem to understand is HOW the word must be spoken.

                  It must be used in the accent of of a southern, civil war Colonel; in example: "Why I say sir, let us evacuate these California idiots from our presence and continue on with our scrupulation of the Colorado PI Licensing idiots"!

                  Ricky B. Gurley.

                  RMRI, Inc.
                  http://www.rmriinc.com

                  > In a message dated 4/29/2013 12:24:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                  > Roncaro@... writes:
                  >
                  > It helped me attain my goal of learning a new word every day. Thanks
                  >
                  > Ronald R. DeCaro
                  >
                  > What new word? According to the following dictionaries which I actually
                  > checked, the word does not exist. However, I realize that ..... oh, never
                  > mind !!
                  >
                  > American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language,
                  > Collins English Dictionary,
                  > Vocabulary.com,
                  > Macmillan Dictionary,
                  > Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition,
                  > the Wordnik,
                  > Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary,
                  > Wiktionary,
                  > Compact Oxford English Dictionary,
                  > Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed.,
                  > The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus,
                  > Infoplease Dictionary,
                  > the Dictionary.com,
                  > Online Etymology Dictionary,
                  > UltraLingua English Dictionary,
                  > Cambridge Dictionary of American English,
                  > Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms,
                  > The Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia,
                  > Online Plain Text English Dictionary,
                  > Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition,
                  > Rhymezone,
                  > CMU Pronouncing,
                  > AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary,
                  > R-O-Matic Italian/English Dictionary,
                  > Webster's 1828 Dictionary,
                  > Virdainas - a Sudovian Dictionary,
                  > Collins Pocket French Dictionary (English to French),
                  > Collins Pocket German Dictionary (English to German),
                  > Collins Pocket Italian Dictionary (English to Italian),
                  > Collins Pocket Spanish Dictionary (English to Spanish),
                  > Dict.cc Englisch/Deutsch Wörterbuch,
                  > Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (1898),
                  > the Free Dictionary,
                  > Mnemonic Dictionary,
                  > WordNet 1.7 Vocabulary Helper,
                  > LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus,
                  > the Dictionary/thesaurus,
                  > the Online Talking Dictionary,
                  > Eurodict Online,
                  > Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations,
                  > Lexical FreeNet (shows word connections),
                  > Mennonite Low German Dictionary,
                  > LITTLE EXPLORERS(TM) Picture Dictionary, and
                  > the Urban Dictionary.
                  >

                  > Sincerely yours,
                  > Sue
                  > ________________________
                  > Sue Sarkis
                  > Sarkis Detective Agency
                  >

                  > (est. 1976)
                  > PI 6564
                  > 1346 Ethel Street
                  > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                  > 818-242-2505

                  > thank a military veteran

                • MitchD
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
                    youve been marshalled AGAIN!!!

                    On 4/29/2013 9:13 PM, RickyG wrote:

> [...]
                    > > the Dictionary/thesaurus,
                    > > the Online Talking Dictionary,
                    > > Eurodict Online,
                    > > Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations,
                    > > Lexical FreeNet (shows word connections),
                    > > Mennonite Low German Dictionary,
                    > > LITTLE EXPLORERS(TM) Picture Dictionary, and
                    > > the Urban Dictionary.
                    > >

                    > > Sincerely yours,
                    > > Sue
                    > > ________________________
                    > > Sue Sarkis
                    > > Sarkis Detective Agency
                    > >

                    > > (est. 1976)
                    > > PI 6564
                    > > _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/)
                    > > 1346 Ethel Street
                    > > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                    > > 818-242-2505
                    > >
                    > > "one Nation under God" and "in GOD we TRUST"
                    > >
                    > > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English,

                  • Ronald DeCaro

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 1, 2013
                        Now THAT! Is funny.........

                        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Ronald DeCaro <Roncaro@...> wrote:

                        > Well, I could not find it either but someone posted official sounding samples of its use and I took his word for it.
                        >

                        > Ronald R. DeCaro
                        > Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
                        > INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
                        > PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
                        > Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
                        > E-mail: Roncaro@...

                      • MitchD
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 1, 2013
                          im surprised scrupulation was taken this far,I do declare!