Re: [infoguys-list] Post Was Made To InfoGuys: DENIED!

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27 8:07 PM
      Sue, I don't think there is such a word. It seems to me this might be an attempt to come up with a verb from the noun "scruples" which has to do with a reluctance to do some unethical or immoral. Nice try.

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
      E-mail: Roncaro@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27 9:02 PM
        On 4/27/2013 10:07 PM, Ronald DeCaro wrote:
        > Sue, I don't think there is such a word. It seems to me this might be an attempt to come up with a verb from the noun "scruples" which has to do with a reluctance to do some unethical or immoral. Nice try.
        *
        Bullshit! It's a legit word which comes about when one discovers that
        one has scruples and is overcome with elation (or clean ice):-P *

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063