Re: [infoguys-list] Post Was Made To InfoGuys: DENIED!

  • MitchD
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
      were here because the dr oz show changed air time and faced network
      scrupulation on the wide discussion of flatulation in the home and
      workplace and how to curnb it ;) lol

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      615.251.0441
      Fax 615.523.0300
      www.tscmusa.com

      Technical Investigation Services
      Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      Technical Surveillance Experts
      Expert Witness Services

      Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
      or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
      the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

      On 4/26/2013 3:02 PM, RickyG wrote:

      > Lady's and Gentlemen,
      >
      > If you are going to post message to InfoGuys, then please don't
      > advertise other Yahoo Groups, and post unflattering remarks about the
      > moderators of InfoGuys. Does anyone here other than our "resident
      > dipstick" believe that I am going to let a post advertising other
      > Groups, and insulting our moderators go through?
      >
      > I do believe in being able to have your say, but c'mon! There has to
      > be a point in which common sense should prevail when a person posts to
      > a group. You have to know that if you want to post negative comments
      > about this group and it's moderators, that the post has a high
      > likelihood of not going through.
      >
      > Besides, if you think so little of this group, why are you here?
      >
      > Ricky B. Gurley.
      >
      > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc. & Thoth Data Systems
      > Agency License Number: 2011001124
      >
      > Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      > Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072
      >
      > Mailing Address: 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
      > Office Address: 1 E. Broadway Suite Z, Columbia, MO. 65203
      > Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      > Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      > Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      > Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      > Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      > Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      > EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871
      >
      > RMRI, Inc. Website
      > (1) http://www.rmriinc.com
      >
      > RMRI, Inc. Blog
      > (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

    • suesarkis2001
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
        Forgive my ignorance but what the heck is scrupulation?

        sue

      • Ronald DeCaro
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
          Sue, I don't think there is such a word. It seems to me this might be an attempt to come up with a verb from the noun "scruples" which has to do with a reluctance to do some unethical or immoral. Nice try.

          Ronald R. DeCaro
          Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
          INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
          PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
          Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
          E-mail: Roncaro@...

          MitchD@... writes:

          were here because the dr oz show changed air time and faced network
          scrupulation on the wide discussion of flatulation in the home and
          workplace and how to curnb it ;) lol

          Mitch Davis
          TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
          20 Music Square West,Suite 208
          Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
          615.251.0441
          Fax 615.523.0300
          www.tscmusa.com

          Technical Investigation Services
          Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
          Technical Surveillance Experts
          Expert Witness Services

          Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
          entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
          confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
          If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent
          responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
          notified that any dissemination
          or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
          received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your
          system without copying it and notify
          the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be
          corrected. Thank you.

          On 4/26/2013 3:02 PM, RickyG wrote:

          > Lady's and Gentlemen,
          >
          > If you are going to post message to InfoGuys, then please don't
          > advertise other Yahoo Groups, and post unflattering remarks about the
          > moderators of InfoGuys. Does anyone here other than our "resident
          > dipstick" believe that I am going to let a post advertising other
          > Groups, and insulting our moderators go through?
          >
          > I do believe in being able to have your say, but c'mon! There has to
          > be a point in which common sense should prevail when a person posts to
          > a group. You have to know that if you want to post negative comments
          > about this group and it's moderators, that the post has a high
          > likelihood of not going through.
          >
          > Besides, if you think so little of this group, why are you here?
          >
          > Ricky B. Gurley.
          >
          > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc. & Thoth Data Systems
          > Agency License Number: 2011001124
          >
          > Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
          > Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072
          >
          > Mailing Address: 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
          > Office Address: 1 E. Broadway Suite Z, Columbia, MO. 65203
          > Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
          > Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
          > Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
          > Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
          > Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
          > Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
          > EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871
          >
          > RMRI, Inc. Website
          > (1) _http://www.rmriinc.com_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/)
          >
          > RMRI, Inc. Blog
          > (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

        • Bob Hrodey
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
            On 4/27/2013 10:07 PM, Ronald DeCaro wrote:
            > Sue, I don't think there is such a word. It seems to me this might be an attempt to come up with a verb from the noun "scruples" which has to do with a reluctance to do some unethical or immoral. Nice try.
            *
            Bullshit! It's a legit word which comes about when one discovers that
            one has scruples and is overcome with elation (or clean ice):-P *

            --
            Enjoy,

            /Bob/
            Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
            Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
            email: inquiry@... or rth@...
            Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063