Post Was Made To InfoGuys: DENIED!

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26 1:02 PM
      Lady's and Gentlemen,

      If you are going to post message to InfoGuys, then please don't advertise other Yahoo Groups, and post unflattering remarks about the moderators of InfoGuys. Does anyone here other than our "resident dipstick" believe that I am going to let a post advertising other Groups, and insulting our moderators go through?

      I do believe in being able to have your say, but c'mon! There has to be a point in which common sense should prevail when a person posts to a group. You have to know that if you want to post negative comments about this group and it's moderators, that the post has a high likelihood of not going through.

      Besides, if you think so little of this group, why are you here?

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

      RMRI, Inc. Blog
      (1) http://rmriincblog.com/
    • MitchD
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26 2:38 PM
        were here because the dr oz show changed air time and faced network
        scrupulation on the wide discussion of flatulation in the home and
        workplace and how to curnb it ;) lol

        Mitch Davis
        TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
        20 Music Square West,Suite 208
        Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
        615.251.0441
        Fax 615.523.0300
        www.tscmusa.com

        Technical Investigation Services
        Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
        Technical Surveillance Experts
        Expert Witness Services

        Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
        If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
        or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
        the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

        On 4/26/2013 3:02 PM, RickyG wrote:

        > Lady's and Gentlemen,
        >
        > If you are going to post message to InfoGuys, then please don't
        > advertise other Yahoo Groups, and post unflattering remarks about the
        > moderators of InfoGuys. Does anyone here other than our "resident
        > dipstick" believe that I am going to let a post advertising other
        > Groups, and insulting our moderators go through?
        >
        > I do believe in being able to have your say, but c'mon! There has to
        > be a point in which common sense should prevail when a person posts to
        > a group. You have to know that if you want to post negative comments
        > about this group and it's moderators, that the post has a high
        > likelihood of not going through.
        >
        > Besides, if you think so little of this group, why are you here?
        >
        > Ricky B. Gurley.
        >
        > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc. & Thoth Data Systems
        > Agency License Number: 2011001124
        >
        > Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
        > Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072
        >
        > Mailing Address: 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
        > Office Address: 1 E. Broadway Suite Z, Columbia, MO. 65203
        > Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
        > Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
        > Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
        > Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
        > Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
        > Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
        > EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871
        >
        > RMRI, Inc. Website
        > (1) http://www.rmriinc.com
        >
        > RMRI, Inc. Blog
        > (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

      • suesarkis2001
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26 6:11 PM
          Dear Colleagues and others -

          Be happy I'm not moderating. I would have bounced the person without
          asking any questions !!!!!

          Sue

          In a message dated 4/26/2013 1:02:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          rmriinc@... writes:

          Lady's and Gentlemen,

          If you are going to post message to InfoGuys, then please don't advertise
          other Yahoo Groups, and post unflattering remarks about the moderators of
          InfoGuys. Does anyone here other than our "resident dipstick" believe that I
          am going to let a post advertising other Groups, and insulting our
          moderators go through?

          I do believe in being able to have your say, but c'mon! There has to be a
          point in which common sense should prevail when a person posts to a group.
          You have to know that if you want to post negative comments about this
          group and it's moderators, that the post has a high likelihood of not going
          through.

          Besides, if you think so little of this group, why are you here?

          Ricky B. Gurley.

          ________________________

          thank a military veteran

        • suesarkis2001
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26 10:51 PM
            Forgive my ignorance but what the heck is scrupulation?

            sue

          • Ronald DeCaro
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27 8:07 PM
              Sue, I don't think there is such a word. It seems to me this might be an attempt to come up with a verb from the noun "scruples" which has to do with a reluctance to do some unethical or immoral. Nice try.

              Ronald R. DeCaro
              Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
              INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
              PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
              Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
              E-mail: Roncaro@...

              MitchD@... writes:

              were here because the dr oz show changed air time and faced network
              scrupulation on the wide discussion of flatulation in the home and
              workplace and how to curnb it ;) lol

              Mitch Davis
              TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
              20 Music Square West,Suite 208
              Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
              615.251.0441
              Fax 615.523.0300
              www.tscmusa.com

              Technical Investigation Services
              Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
              Technical Surveillance Experts
              Expert Witness Services

              Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
              entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
              confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
              If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent
              responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
              notified that any dissemination
              or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
              received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your
              system without copying it and notify
              the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be
              corrected. Thank you.

              On 4/26/2013 3:02 PM, RickyG wrote:

              > Lady's and Gentlemen,
              >
              > If you are going to post message to InfoGuys, then please don't
              > advertise other Yahoo Groups, and post unflattering remarks about the
              > moderators of InfoGuys. Does anyone here other than our "resident
              > dipstick" believe that I am going to let a post advertising other
              > Groups, and insulting our moderators go through?
              >
              > I do believe in being able to have your say, but c'mon! There has to
              > be a point in which common sense should prevail when a person posts to
              > a group. You have to know that if you want to post negative comments
              > about this group and it's moderators, that the post has a high
              > likelihood of not going through.
              >
              > Besides, if you think so little of this group, why are you here?
              >
              > Ricky B. Gurley.
              >
              > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc. & Thoth Data Systems
              > Agency License Number: 2011001124
              >
              > Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
              > Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072
              >
              > Mailing Address: 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
              > Office Address: 1 E. Broadway Suite Z, Columbia, MO. 65203
              > Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
              > Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
              > Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
              > Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
              > Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
              > Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
              > EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871
              >
              > RMRI, Inc. Website
              > (1) _http://www.rmriinc.com_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/)
              >
              > RMRI, Inc. Blog
              > (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

            • Bob Hrodey
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27 9:02 PM
                On 4/27/2013 10:07 PM, Ronald DeCaro wrote:
                > Sue, I don't think there is such a word. It seems to me this might be an attempt to come up with a verb from the noun "scruples" which has to do with a reluctance to do some unethical or immoral. Nice try.
                *
                Bullshit! It's a legit word which comes about when one discovers that
                one has scruples and is overcome with elation (or clean ice):-P *

                --
                Enjoy,

                /Bob/
                Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
                Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
                email: inquiry@... or rth@...
                Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063