Spoof Call

  • fmgrande
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
      Colleagues,

      I have a friend in need of assistance. Do you know of any way to break, identify, trace back or otherwise identify the originating caller ID of a spoofed phone #? Please respond by email. Thank you all for your help.

      Warmest regards,

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825 Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax: 203.778.2415 Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192
      NY Lic. #11000164596
      NCISS, NAIS, NAPI, CALPI

      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

    • rolando castillo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
        hi name rolando castillo ex cop private investigator in baja mexico tijuana ensenasa mexicali tecate mexico cell 0115216641556290