McHenry MD Repost

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 11:01 AM
      Repost... Sorry all, this in McHenry MD....

      We would like to have someone visit an address tomorrow after midnight Fri
      night Sat morning and take some pictures of any vehicles present. Might
      have to repeat on Sat-Sun.

      Please contact me off list ASAP if interested with fee to handle for us.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.