Surveillance operative for this Saturday 4/6/2013 in Bell Gardens, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 4:18 PM
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative for this Saturday 4/6/2013 in Bell Gardens,
      CA.

      Pay is $35 per hour from 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., plus .45 per mile. No more
      than ½ hour travel time each way to and from the starting location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I