Workers Comp Surveillance - North Marysville, WA

  • Brian Sweeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hello Group,

      I have a 5 day workers comp surveillance assignment in North Marysville,
      WA.
      Investigator must have the following minimum qualifications:

      * experience in workers comp surveillance
      * ability to obtain quality video, conduct mobile surveillance
      * adequate surveillance vehicle and video camera(s)
      * proof of license and insurance
      * good report writing skills

      If interested, please email me your sub contract, daily flat rate (8
      hours on-site), experience and availability. Thank you.

      Brian

      Brian Sweeney
      President/CEO
      Matrix Investigations & Consulting, Inc.
      7162 Reading Road, Suite 250
      Cincinnati, OH 45237