Re: Utica NY Service of Process

  • sherlockhomz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      Have a Federal subpoena that needs to be served on Joanne Dr, Utica, NY
      13502. by April 9. I will need an affidavit of service. If you handle this
      area please contact me via e-mail with your price. Thanks.

      Martin Lichtig
      Private Investigator/Process Server
      1350 East Main Street #525
      Shrub Oak, NY 10588
      914-420-3737
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      _sherlockhomz@..._ (mailto:sherlockhomz@...) .