Public records in Navajo County, AZ

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      Group,

      We need someone to pull some criminal records in Navajo County, AZ. We need
      to obtain certified copies. Please send by e-mail only cost and TAT. Thanks
      to all!

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Private Investigator
      Sales and Marketing Executive
      www.THEUSAPI.COM
      Toll Free Direct: 800-518-1226
      Office: 877-493-3463
      Fax: 877-493-3429
      Email: Michael@...
      www.TheUSAPI.com

      Confidentiality Notice: The documents contained in and accompanying this
      e-mail transmission contain information belonging to sender or its client(s)
      which is privileged by law as private and/or proprietary information,
      attorney communication, attorney work product, or other client applicable
      privileges. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for
      the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not
      one of the individuals or entities named above, you are prohibited, under
      law, from reviewing, observing, or retaining this e-mail. You are further
      notified that under the law you are prohibited from disclosing, copying,
      distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this
      e-mail or the information set forth therein.