Subcontractor process servers Palm Springs/ Palm Desert area

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 12:41 PM
      Group,

      We need an immediate need for registered process servers in the Palm
      Springs/ Palm Desert area:

      We pay:
      0-10 miles from their home/office- $15.00
      10-20 miles from their home/office- $20.00
      20-30 miles from their home/office- $25.00
      Over 30 Miles from their home/office- Negotiable
      RUSH- Add:  $15.00 (one rush fee per address)
      Bad Address Verifications with neighbor/ property manager verification or
      retrieval of license plates- Same as Service Fee
      Stakeouts- $20 per hour with a 2 hour minimum
      Second Entities Served on Same Trip- Half the fee in the area of the serve.

      We expect up to six attempts at one address for the price with the first
      attempt within 48 hours of receipt averaging 2-3 attempts per week.  Rushes
      require attempts daily for up to six days in a row.

      You must be licensed and bonded. PLEASE RESPOND BY E-MAIL ONLY with contact
      info.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I