Olean, NY - 2 Day Surveillance

  • centennialis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013
      Colleagues,

      We have a claimant that moved from GA to Olean, NY 14760. We need 2 days of surveillance conducted on a weekday, and one day on the weekend prior to 4/7. Experience in Worker's Compensation surveillance is required. Please send your qualifications and flat rate for this two day assignment to bdalhover@.... No phone calls please. Ability to upload the video to our server is required, we will provide a link.

      Thank You

      Brad Dalhover
      Centennial Investigations
      PO Box 724905