looking for partnership or work in illinois.

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hello Group,

      My name is Alex Parra. I'm a licensed and insured investigator in the state of Illinois. I have full equipment and insured vehicles. I am ready to work. I have 15 yrs of experiance in video surveillance, workers comp, interviews & interrogstions, loss prevention, and crimal backgrounds. I am located in Chicago, Illinois, and am willing to travel to northwest Indiana and southern Wisconsin. Please feel free to contact me if my company fits your qualifications for a partnership.

      Sincerely,
      Alex Parra
      Email: alexprr@...
      Phone: 312-402-0211