Surveillance near Murfreesboro, TN

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative near Murfreesboro, TN starting on Sunday
      3/31/2013 starting at 8:45am for an infidelity case.

      Pay is $45 per hour with a four hour minimum (likely to go eight hours),
      plus .45 per mile.  No more than ½ hour travel time each way to and from the
      starting location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I
      1450 Sutter St #516