16.2 Million Children went to bed hungry last night

  • investigativeservice
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      14.5 percent of U.S. households struggle to put enough food on the
      table. More than 48 million Americans—including 16.2 million
      children—live in these households. (U.S. Department of Agriculture,
      Economic Research Service)

      16.2 Million Children went to bed hungry last night

    • RickyG
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
        Do you mind giving us a signature line, so that we know who you are?

        Thank you in advance.

        Ricky B. Gurley

        RMRI, Inc.
        http://www.rmriinc.com