RUSH Surveillance near Guymon, Oklahoma / Kansas

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative near Guymon, Oklahoma on the border of
      Kansas for tomorrow starting at 9:00 AM. The surveillance will start in
      Oklahoma and continue into Kansas.

      Pay is $40 per hour with a four hour minimum (may go longer than 4 hours and
      will be ongoing for a week or more), plus .45 per mile. No more than ½ hour
      travel time each way to and from the starting location. This is a child
      custody surveillance.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). Please call me if you can help with this. Thanks to
      all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I