RUSH surveillance and process service in Paramus, NJ

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Group,

      We have a RUSH surveillance and process service in Paramus, NJ for tomorrow
      3/21/2013 starting at 7:am.

      Pay is $55 per hour with a four hour minimum, plus .45 per mile. No more
      than ½ hour travel time each way to and from the starting location. You need
      a hard hat and construction type orange vest.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). Please call me if you can help with this. Thanks to
      all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I