Private Investigator needed in Tallahassee, FL RUSH TOMORROW!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      Hello Group,

      We are looking for an investigator who can cover a case for us in Tallahassee, FL for tomorrow. It is a 6:00 a.m. start and goes for 8 hours.

      It might be extended to 3 days total. The case pays $40/hour on-site flat rate. No mileage or travel.

      You must have a covert camera with the time and date stamp visible. You must also be able to email the video to our office with the time and date stamp visible. Please confirm that you do not have audio on your cameras.

      If you are available, please contact us directly at summitpi@.... Please include your A&C Licenses as well.

      Thank you,

      Robert Reynolds
      Summit Investigations