Video shake

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 8:26 AM
      Does anyone know of a program or procedure to reduce or eliminate some of
      the shake in a video that was taken on surveillance. I have the video on
      DVD that was transferred from DVR tape. Any suggestions much appreciated.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.