Need RUSH surveillance operatives for Napa CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Group,

      We need two surveillance operatives for tonight at 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM
      (possibly longer and may go into Friday) at a resort in Napa. Pay is $40 per
      hour with a four hour minimum, plus .45 per mile. No more than ½ hour
      travel time each way to and from the starting location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I