Surveillance operative in Colorado Springs, CO

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative for an infidelity case next week in
      Colorado Springs, CO. Time and day TBD.

      Pay is $45 per hour with a four hour minimum (likely to go 8), plus .45 per
      mile. No more than ½ hour travel time each way to and from the starting
      location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516

      San Francisco, CA 94109

      415-800-4442 (office)

      415-806-7837 (cell)

      michael@...

      www.evolutioni.com

      CA. BSIS license #26959

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516

      San Francisco, CA 94109

      415-800-4442 (office)

      415-806-7837 (cell)

      michael@...

      www.evolutioni.com

      CA. BSIS license #26959

    • Michael Ewing

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2013
          This has been assigned. Thanks to all that responded. Michael