Private Investigators needed in Orlando, FL

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12 1:42 PM
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout the Orlando, FL area to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      If you are interested, please forward your A&C License information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com
    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2014

        Hello Group,

        We are in need of investigators in the Orlando, FL area to handle surveillance cases.

        You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        You must have valid A&C Licenses.

        If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to
        summitpi@....

        Robert B. Reynolds

        Summit Investigations
        210 Winter Street - Suite 203
        Weymouth, MA 02188
        Tel 781-380-8822
        Fax 781-380-8844
        www.summitpi.com

        License#: A 2900395

      • harleydog992000
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2014
          Hi Bob...you already have my info on file...Orlando is within my Area of Operations...

          1st Choice Investigations, Inc.
          Jeff Greenwood
          P.O. Box 2165
          Lady Lake, FL   32158-2165
          352-459-5477
          greenwood152@...
          FL Agency # A-2600445
          "Discreet, Thorough, and Cost Effective"

          "Those Who Would Trade Their Liberty for Security Deserve
          Neither" ~ Ben Franklin

          If you forward this, please use the "blind carbon copy" (bcc) feature and delete the forwarding history, which includes my e-mail address. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history helps prevent spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2014

             Hello Group,

            We are in need of investigators in the Orlando, FL area to handle surveillance cases for us.

            You must have a reliable surveillance vehicle and the ability to obtain regular and covert video with the time and date stamps visible.

            We prefer you to have up to date surveillance equipment as well as experience with worker’s compensation claims.

            You must also be able to upload the video via www.hightail.com or other suitable video sharing program.

            You must also have a valid A&C License.

            If you are interested, please forward your license and insurance information directly to
            summitpi@....

            Robert B. Reynolds

            Summit Investigations
            210 Winter Street - Suite 203