Need a surveillance operative next week in Oxnard, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative for Thursday 2/28 starting at 11am from
      Oxnard, CA.

      Pay is $35 per hour with a four hour minimum, plus .45 per mile.  No more
      than ½ hour travel time each way to and from the starting location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I