Rush surveillance today in Camarillo, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative for TODAY in Camarillo, CA.

      Pay is $35 per hour with a four hour minimum, plus .45 per mile. No more
      than ½ hour travel time each way to and from the starting location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I