IL Death Certificate

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
      Would like to know if we can get access to a death certificate in IL?
      Please advise if that is doable and cost involved. Please advise off list.
      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.

    • alexprr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
        hello Mr. Witlock.
        Where in Illinois? What County.