Witness Statement Retrieval in Hauppauge, NY

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      Group,

      We need for a Witness Statement taken in Hauppauge, NY. It pays a flat $250
      to retrieve a witness statement NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT on a manager at a
      business.  You must have a digital audio recorder in case the witness
      authorizes the recording of the statement. The statement needs to be done
      within the next 2-3 working days. You must have a license, and insurance. No
      calls and please respond by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to
      all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I