Fairfax, VA Surveillance - Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 27 Hours

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      Dear List Members:

      I have a potential surveillance at the Marriot at Fair Oaks in Fairfax, VA
      this Sunday. Infidelity case. Client potentially wants Subject watched
      from the time they land until they depart the next day. I am getting
      details and confirming for sure but wanted to have someone available.

      Please email me privately at dean@... with sub-contractor rates,
      experience and availability of covert cameras with date and time stamp.

      Thanks!

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC