Surveillance Operative in Jacksonville, NC

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative in Jacksonville, NC with time and date TBD.
      Pay is $40 per hour plus .55 per mile, 4 hour minimum.  No more than 1 hour
      travel time to and from location.  You must have a license, insurance, video
      and covert cameras (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by
      e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I
      1450 Sutter St #516