Door knock in Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Group,

      We need a door knock and welfare check on a subject in Palm Beach Gardens,
      FL 33418. This needs to be performed in the evenings or on a weekend. We
      need some pictures of the residence and short report on what happened. Pay
      is a flat rate of $75.00.  You must have a license, insurance, video and
      covert cameras (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail
      only with contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I
      1450 Sutter St #516