Surveillance Operative / Sanford, Florida

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative near Sanford, Florida for Thursday
      1/31/2013 starting at 5:00 am. Pay is $40 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4 hour
      minimum, likely to go 8 hours. No more than 1 hour travel time to and from
      location. You must have a license, insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I