Investigator needed near Chicago, IL

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Group,

      We have a business activity check, surveillance and shop of a company in
      Chicago, IL. We will need the investigator to request a quote and have the
      company visit their home. Pay is $40 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4 hour
      minimum, likely to go 8-10 hours. No more than 1 hour travel time to and
      from location. You must have a license, insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I