Surveillance operative needed Keokuk, IA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative near Keokuk, Iowa starting next week. Time
      and date TBD. Pay is $45 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4 hour minimum, likely
      to go 8 hours.  No more than 45 minutes travel time to and from location.
      You must have a license, insurance, video and covert cameras (must be time
      stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with contact
      information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I